COVID-19 RESOURCE HUB
Member Information in the Age of COVID-19
The Resource Hub has been updated to reflect the changes that will go into effect on Monday, March 7, 2022. Please check back regularly for updates and the latest information.
Adjusted Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 10:00pm
Friday 5:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – 5:00pm
We know working out is a way of life for you. It is the way we connect, clear our minds, boost our immune system, and make time for ourselves. As a hospital-based fitness and wellness center, the safety of our members and staff has always been our first priority. To address the COVID-19 health concerns we have established a task force, consulted with our hospital leadership and Medical Advisory Board, as well as with our professional janitorial company. While we cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 in the Center—or anywhere in society—we are aggressively managing the risks associated with the virus.
We continue to monitor and revise our policies as necessary to conform to state and federal guidelines. We’re pleased to present our Pledge of Protection; a multi-faceted approach to providing a safe member and staff experience.
CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT
As a leader in our community, to mitigate COVID-19 we adhere to industry best practices and applicable public health orders. We will post appropriate signage reminding employees, members, and guests of guidelines and use reasonable efforts to enforce the rules. We recognize that some specific aspects may change as new research and science emerges and pledge to adapt accordingly.
Click here to view details of our Commitment.
Pledge of Protection
FOR MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES
Any individuals who exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as a fever over 100.3°F, shortness of breath, cough, other symptoms typical of COVID-19, and/or have had contact with someone known to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, must please remain at home until they are feeling better and past the required period of quarantine. We must all do our part to continue to keep the members, staff and guests safe.
Increased Level of Disinfecting/Sanitizing: A New Standard of Cleanliness
- Medical grade, EPA-registered disinfectants—which are documented as highly effective against COVID-19—that sanitize, are complete with fungicides, mildew stat, and virucide, are used for continuous cleaning in the Center.
- Regular use of Electrostatic Spraying Technology is practiced. This technology uses the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the CDC and WHO, to treat known pathogens. The sprayers rapidly clean and disinfect entire areas and are used in large public settings to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and public areas. Electrostatic spraying is a highly effective practice in infection control.
- Staff and housekeeping spot-clean/disinfect throughout the day.
- The entire Center is cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We have increased the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) filters to hospital-grade MERV 13, and opened outdoor HVAC dampers to achieve a higher level of air exchange in the Center.
- We have increased hand sanitizing stations and antiviral wipe stations throughout the Center. All locations are clearly highlighted with signage.
- All staff working with members will utilize antiviral wipes/spray disinfectant on the equipment before and after working with members/clients.
- All members will be required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – For Members and Employees
- Face masks are optional for all members, guests, and employees; however, if a member is working with an employee and prefers the employee remains in a face mask, we will certainly accommodate the member.
- Upon entering the facility, there will be a sanitizing station in which all members, guests, and employees are suggested to disinfect their hands.
- Everyone is asked to practice good hand hygiene by washing or sanitizing hands regularly, avoiding touching the face, eyes, and mouth, and performing proper respiratory etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
- Face masks are optional for all employees during work hours, except as set forth below.
- If an employee is working with a member and the member prefers the employee to remain in a face mask, we will certainly accommodate the member.
- Employees will be required to wear gloves when cleaning or responding to a member in distress.
- All employees are required to practice good hand hygiene at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Also, employees will practice good hand hygiene before and after working with clients.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT/SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We’re all in this together. Help us be a part of the solution by committing to do the following:
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have shown any symptoms of illness in the last 48 hours, or have come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms, please do not come into the Center.
- Practice good hand hygiene by frequently washing your hands or utilizing the Sanitizing Stations situated throughout the Center.
- If members or guests are not fully vaccinated (must be 2 weeks after your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccination shot, or 2 weeks after your J&J vaccination) they agree to wear a face mask while inside the fitness center. If fully vaccinated, face masks are optional.
- All guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of our members, employees, and community. Failure to comply will result in your dismissal from the Center. Please remember we must ALL do our part together to help decrease the spread of the virus.
- Stay informed with the most up-to-date information by following our social media accounts and visiting our Resource Hub and Frequently Asked Questions.
CONTACT TRACING & REPORTING
COVID-19 EXPOSURE PROCEDURE
Members are asked to alert the General Manager, Tony Parziale at firstname.lastname@example.org if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last Center visit. This is a requirement of the public health initiative.
Once notified, we will then perform contact tracing with appropriate communication to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our FAQ’s page for answers to your questions regarding membership, personal training, Pilates, and Aquatics in light of the COVID-19 restrictions.
Manage your Member Account
Access your member account anywhere with Empower M.E., our member self-serve portal. This portal gives you the power to update credit card information, manage your check-ins, purchase services, book appointments (Personal Training, Group Fitness, Aquatics), and much more. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions.
Freezing your Account
We offer the option to freeze your membership using your ‘Freeze Privilege’ for one (1) month up to three (3) consecutive months at a time, for a fee. We understand if you wish to freeze your membership but please know, we have put into place our Pledge of Protection to ensure confidence about resuming your exercise program safely at the Center. If you prefer, we will soon be offering at-home options for Group Fitness classes and training as long as your membership remains active.
If you have additional questions or need to request a freeze, please contact: email@example.com
To assist with the contactless check-in at the Center please make sure to download the Movofit App and have your scan tag number loaded in. You can use the app to create and track workouts, scan at entry into the center, create goals, manage check-ins, and much more. Click HERE for frequently asked questions about the app.
DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING MEMBERSHIP, PERSONAL TRAINING, PILATES OR AQUATICS IN LIGHT OF THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS?
We thank you for your continued commitment. We are so grateful that you are part of our wellness family. Together we will get our community healthy again, providing a safe and supportive place for your mental and physical well-being. We are here to help in overcoming the challenges brought to us by COVID-19 including social isolation, stress, and anxiety. We all need physical activity and community now more than ever.
As we continue to learn more we will update and adapt our policies and procedures, always with the health and safety of our members and employees remaining paramount. Please check back to our Resource Hub on our website for updated information. We look forward to seeing you at the Center!
Yours in good health,
Your Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center Team
You can now access your member account anywhere!
Empower M.E., our member self-service portal gives members the power.