Cancer Wellness – Exercise & Cancer – Princeton, NJ – Plainsboro, NJ – Mercer County – Middlesex County
The Cancer Wellness Program* takes a holistic approach to survivorship, providing supervised exercise, meditation/yoga, education and support
throughout your personal journey. Each exercise program is designed based on your cancer diagnosis and treatments, with direction and support from your physicians, physical therapist and other members of your health care team.
This customized eight-week program consists of two supervised exercise sessions and one meditation/yoga class per week.
*This program is appropriate for most cancer types and stages.
Potential Health Benefits of The Cancer Wellness Program include:
• Decreased fatigue and increased energy
• Decreased treatment-related side effects
• Maintain muscle, heart, and lung health & function
• Maintain/improve physical function
• Manage chronic or late appearing side effects of treatment (fatigue, lymphedema, neuropathy, weight gain/loss and bone loss)
What Does The Cancer Wellness Program Include?
• Customized eight-week wellness program based on your individual needs and goals
• Two supervised exercise sessions per week
• One meditation/yoga class per week
• Support throughout your personal journey
The staff who support the Cancer Wellness Program will create your exercise program in partnership with your health care team, which may include physicians, nurses, physical therapists, wellness coordinator, and exercise professionals.
Please contact us at (609) 643-4855 or fill out our form for more information:
Inquiries will be responded to within one business day.